Navaris – Home & Living – Pretty / Useful
Bake and serve pizza like the Italians do with the Navaris pizza stone!
A TASTY EXPERIENCE
- With the pizza stone made of high-quality cordierite for the oven or garden grill, you’ll get that Italian flair and taste at home. Bread, rolls or tarte
flambée obtain a particularly crispy, great flavour when you bake them with the cordierite stone. Any excess of liquid is absorbed, leaving you with that
BEAUTIFUL SERVING PLATE
- Serve the pizza directly from the brick, with no need to lift down the pizza metal plate inside the oven. The stone plate is also great as a cheese plate,
for the preparation of cakes or other delicious food.
- Pre-heat in the oven at 250 degrees on the medium rail for about 30 minutes. The actual baking time is very short. Do not place directly on a metal plate or on
the bottom of the oven. Place the dough on baking paper or sprinkle the pizza stone with flour.
- The pizza stone is not dishwasher protected. After baking, let the stone plate cool down. Do not rinse immediately with cold water, another way the pizza stone tray
- Material: cordierite
- Measurements: Ø 35 x 1.5 cm
- Weight: 3.63 kg
- Shape: round
- Temperature resistant up to 800°C
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x cordierite pizza stone XXL
DO IT LIKE THE ITALIANS: Grow to be a pizza baking pro with the high-quality pizza stone from Navaris. The pizza stone not only fits on the grill in the garden, but also in the oven in the kitchen. Enjoy a real brick oven pizza flavour!
HEAT RESISTANT: The cordierite material makes the pizza plate more stable, retains temperatures longer than a metal pizza plate and looks more beautiful even as serving. Not only for pizza, but also for cheese, cakes or hot dishes!
DELIVERY: You are going to get an XXL pizza stone made of cordierite measuring Ø 35 x 1.5 cm and weighing 3.63 kg. It can withstand temperatures up to 800 degrees. As the bread baking stone is not dishwasher protected, it will have to be cleaned by hand.
DIY BAKING: Before you place the dough on the flat grill stone, you must either place baking paper or sprinkle the stone plate with flour. Bake bread and pizza easily!
NOTE: Before the usage of for the first time, wipe the pizza baking stone with a damp cloth.